The "Parco San Floriano" educational and social farm is located on the hill of the same name in San Giovanni di Polcenigo (PN) in a unique natural setting, where you can walk along the paths, through the orchards, the meadows, the gardens and see the many animals present: donkeys, cows, horses, pigs, sheep, hens, geese, ducks and bees.
During the guided tour, children will be accompanied to get to know the everyday life of the park and become protagonists of farm life: looking after the animals, collecting eggs, looking after the botanical garden, collecting wood, fruit and vegetables in season.
At the end of the visit, a Young Farmer's Certificate will be issued with a souvenir collected by the children themselves during the visit.
- The educational tour is suitable for children from 0 to 12 years old.
- The tours take place all year round from Monday to Friday, subject to prior booking, and last approximately 45 minutes (depending on the group).
- Each activity includes a snack of bread and jam and apple juice from the park.
- All activities take place in the open air, so in the event of bad weather they will be suspended and rescheduled according to availability.
- The park is equipped with spaces and toilets for people with disabilities. If you have any special needs or requirements, for example due to allergies or food intolerances, please advise us in advance so that we can plan the activity according to your needs.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for the season and for outdoor activities are recommended, as well as a water bottle.
- The trails are available all year round (with some variations depending on the season).
- Please note that the activities may vary depending on the age and attention span of the participants.
- Visits to the educational farm can only be guided by our staff.
School groups are asked to respect nature and the structures in the park.
- Guided tour 7.00 € per pupil.
- Guided tour and picnic 9,00 € per pupil.
- Guided tour and lunch (first course, main course with side dish, dessert and water) 18.00 € per pupil.